CreatorUp Partners with San Diego Film Festival to Discover Fresh Web Talent
CreatorUp - https://creatorup.com/
- Six filmmakers completed the program and will be creating branded content videos at the festival. Major sponsors include the San Diego Tribune, a local radio station, a BMW dealership, and more.
- CreatorUp has developed over 500 educational video tutorials for thousands of aspiring content creators.
- SDFF partners with CreatorUp to educate innovative filmmakers to create branded content web videos. The talent goes through a month long virtual certification program and a two day live bootcamp to make a branded content video for a festival sponsor. CreatorUp creates work opportunities for filmmakers with local festival sponsors.
- CreatorUp partners with film festivals and brands worldwide to power ongoing career training - helping aspiring content creators write, shoot, and complete web video projects. The partnership with festivals allows filmmakers new ways to participate in film festivals beyond artistic screenings to media entrepreneurship training and commercial filmmaking at the event.
- Michael Tringe (Content Partnerships - Blip, Creative Development - Vuguru)
CreatorUp is an e-learning platform that teaches aspiring filmmakers, YouTubers, bloggers, Instagrammers, and marketing professionals how to tell engaging stories through video. We provide on demand video tutorials and in depth certification programs taught by entertainment pros to help creators build their careers or grow their audience.
CreatorUp has roots from the top film school in the world, and shares that quality education and community experience across the world. Our educational topics include storytelling, production, and marketing. Our teachers have making web projects down to a science, and their courses run anywhere from thirty minutes and three hours, and focus include titles like "How to Become a Cinematographer, ""How to Get Your First 10,000 Views, or "How to Make DIY Business Videos."
Students can subscribe to the entire library of courses on demand, take a single course, or enroll in a teacher guided certification program with a specific curriculum. The learning experience is modeled after our film school education, where students are offered a feedback loop with instant access to cutting edge knowledge, professional notes, peer reviews, and all within a creatively safe learning environment online that's convenient.
Do You Need Help with your Public Relations? Do you want to see your products and services in the media?
Check out SRS Tech PR- The Leaders in Tech PR Over 20 years of experience in Tech Media Relations and PR